Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bài 5

Reading:




Work, Work, Work
(two friends working / studying)
Harry: What are you working on?
Susan: Oh, I'm just studying for history class.
Harry: I hate history.
Susan: I don't. It's interesting. I'm reading about the Romans.
Harry: Do you mean the people from Romania?
Susan: No, stupid. The Romans as in 'Julius Cesar'. You know, people from ancient Rome.
Harry: Oh, those Romans...
Susan: You are hopeless. So, what are you doing?
Harry: I'm preparing for a meeting tomorrow.
Susan: When's the meeting?
Harry: I'm driving into London tomorrow morning. The meeting is scheduled for 10 o'clock.
Susan: ...and what are you preparing?
Harry: I'm giving a presentation on the new account.
Susan: Which new account?
Harry: Well, we're working on a new account in Southern England this week.
Susan: Work, work, work. That's all you ever do!
Harry: Come on, that's not true. I like reading books, too.
Susan: Oh, really? Which book are you reading at the moment?
Harry: Well, as a matter of fact, I'm reading 'Football in England: The Very Best'.
Susan: Football? That's not reading!






Nguồn: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts