Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bài 4

Reading:





Directions to the Museum
Tourist: Excuse me, can you help me? I'm lost!
Person: Certainly, where would you like to go?
Tourist: I'd like to go to the museum, but I can't find it. Is it far?
Person: No, not really. It's about a 5 minute walk.
Tourist: Maybe I should call a taxi ...
Person: No, no. It's very easy. Really. (pointing) I can give you directions.
Tourist: Thank you. That's very kind of you.
Person: Not at all. ... Now, go along this street to the traffic lights. Do you see them?
Tourist: Yes, I can see them.
Person: Right, at the traffic lights, turn left into Queen Mary Avenue.
Tourist: Queen Mary Avenue.
Person: Right. Go straight on. Take the second left and enter Museum Drive.
Tourist: OK. Queen Mary Avenue, straight on and then the third left, Museum Drive.
Person: No, it's the SECOND left.
Tourist: Ah, right. The second street on my left.
Person: Right. Just follow Museum Drive and the museum is at the end of the road.
Tourist: Great. Thanks again for your help.




Nguồn: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts