Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bài 9

Reading:




A memorable holiday
Four months ago, my family and I visited Sam Son, one of the most famous beaches in Viet Nam. We arrived at the hotel at 7.30 pm. Everybody was tired so we had dinner and then we went to bed. The next morning we got up early and went to the beach to see the sunrise. The sight was very beautiful and there were lots of white sands along the coast. Sea water was blue. The air was fresh and cool. At about 8.00 am, there were hundreds of people. Many swam while the others sunbathed. The children liked building sandcastles. They screamed, they laughed and they talked together. It was very noisy. In the afternoon, the weather was too hot so we didn’t go out the hotel until 7 p.m. After dinner we went round the town and bought some souvenirs to my friends. I also bought lots of seafood because my grandparents like them. Sam Son was really fantastic. I wanted to stay there longer but we had to work the day after. We came back home and felt comfortable after a good holiday.






Nguồn: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts