Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bài 14

Reading:




Dear Mary,
How are you? Summer vacation is coming soon. What are you going to do in this vacation? My family is going to Hawaii. We are going to the most beautiful beach there. We are going to swim, play volley ball, enjoy seafood, etc. Amazing! I love this plan.
I am learning to swim. I love swimming very much. It's very fantastic. My parents are also preparing for this vacation. They are going to buy some new clothes, hats and sunny anti lotion. My mother wants to have a very perfect holiday.
My younger brother is even more eager than me. He packs his own things and every thing is ready for the holiday. It seems he is going to Hawaii now. It's funny, right.
I don't know where you are going to this Summer vacation. I hope your family will go to Hawaii. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun there.
Your best friend,
Peter

Nguồn: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts